We are accepting guest submissions of articles related to home and garden, health and beauty, family and kids, sports and outdoors and anything related! So if you are looking for guest post submission for your website, write for us. You may know guest post is 100% better than sponsored post.
Our mission is to create an immersive, fresh and resourceful article knowledge base for our readers and subscribers worldwide. We talk about a wide range of products, their reviews, guideline and tips on those products and share user’s experiences on personal level among ourselves.
What’s more, Staplesearch is a community that always looks for smart and new ideas from the people. Therefore, we would love to have a passionate writer like you!
- Fact-driven, well researched and related to equestrian niche piece of content.
- Easy, humorous and satirical writing tone in the content.
- A lot of related photos, infographics, original videos and illustrations that relate to the topic.
- Barn hacks and tricks to the trade.
We Don’t Appreciate-
- Unoriginal and rewritten articles that doesn’t provide any unique value.
- Poorly researched content with no focus story.
- Grammatically and technically weak content full of jargon and filler words.
Want to Give It A Try? Here is How-
We are likely to cover all facets, anything that adds value to the readers. To become a proud member of Staplesearch contributor, here are a few simple steps to follow-
Step-1: Select a niche to write on. It can be anything from Home and Garden, Health and Beauty, Family and Kids, sports and outdoors and anything else you like to write about.
Step-2: Write minimum 1000+ words content that’s unique, easy-to-read, well formatted and grammatical error-free.
Step-3: If you attach a complete article, try to submit the file in a Word Document format. We encourage in-line hyperlinks that represent acknowledgement resources.
Step-4: We provide One link dofollow from the body of each article. It’s a must that the link comes up in a relevant and authoritive way. Do not try to link to porn/gambling/medical/spam or low quality websites.
Step-5: Submit your article or pitch just once. Don’t submit same article to multiple editors.
Because of the large number of articles we receive, we will contact you only if we think that your piece deserves to add value to our website. If you don’t hear from us in One-Seven business days, please feel free to submit the article on other publications.
Some Quick Notices for the Writer
- Stay specific, focused and related to one particular topic. It can be answer of a question, tips and tricks or just sharing your experiences.
- Keep self promotion to a minimum on your article.
- Use as much relevant and royalty-free images as possible. Avoid providing pictures and don’t illustrate your piece.
- Please let us know if your content was previously published on any other websites. Staplesearch plays with original pieces, not reposts.
- Staplesearch preserves the right of editing, re-formatting and merging the article you submit. Also, we have the perpetual right to publish and re-publish the content on any other media platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions About Write for Us
Questions: How do I write for Staplesearch?
Answer: We encourage creating content on something you are interested in and now you want to let people know about. You can do research to make your content better.
Questions: Do I need to have professional writing experience?
Answer: No, you don’t. All you need is to be good with your words and add unique value to our website with your content.
Questions: can I write anonymously?
Answer: No, unfortunately you can’t. We ask to our guest writers to promote their content and create their own brand value. But in certain cases, you can use a Pseudonym that doesn’t contain your name in it.
Questions: Do I need to pay money for publishing my article?
Answer: We prefer adding value for our readers rather that generating income through our guest posting opportunity. So you don’t have to pay anything as long as your piece is unique enough.
If you have anymore query, feel free to Contact Us.